Mobile Exchange Setup - iPhone
- Published: Wednesday, 16 July 2014 15:08
Setting up Exchange accounts on your iPhone.
You will need the following:
- Server IP address or URL
- Your email address
- Your server username
- Your server password
- optional Domain name for server
Follow these steps to setup your Exchange ActiveSync account your iOS device:
- Tap Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars > Add Account > Microsoft Exchange.
- Enter the information in the fields below, then hit Next:
- Your iOS device will now try to locate your Exchange Server. If necessary, you will need to enter your front-end Exchange Server's complete address in the Serverfield.
- Choose which content you would like to synchronize: Mail, Contacts, and Calendars. Tap Savewhen finished.
Note: To modify your exchange settings, Tap Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars, select your Exchange account, and tap Account Info.